New Phase 2 Guidelines Beginning June 5th.
Lane County Churches have officially been approved for phase 2. The guidelines provided will be in place for the duration of Phase 2. We want to remind everyone that these guidelines were determined by many filters, including direction from the state as well as the low number of current covid cases in Lane County.
- Sunday services will be at 9am and 11am as usual.
- We will be having children's service during phase 2 for those who would like to attend.
- For the sake of others, please endeavor to maintain social distancing throughout the facility including in the sanctuary, the family room, the fireside room, and the balcony.
- While you might be comfortable hugging, others are clearly not there yet. Please be extremely sensitive to other’s comfort level.
- Because the current data indicates that the risk is extremely low, masks will be optional for now.
- If you are in a “high-risk” group, you may consider joining us via live-stream at 9am or 11am.
- If you are sick or showing any kind of symptoms, we ask that you join us via live-stream for now at 9am or 11am.
- Seating in the Sanctuary, the Fireside Room, and the Family Room (fellowship hall), will be determined on a square foot basis. The new seating maximums for the sanctuary are close to 70. There will be overflow seating in the balcony so long as social distancing guidelines can be observed.
- Restrooms will be available.
- We will be frequently wiping and sanitizing surfaces throughout the facility.
- Offering boxes will be placed strategically throughout the building so we will not have to pass an offering plate.
Again, we are aware that for some, these guidelines go too far. For others, they don’t go far enough. So we encourage you to extend a little grace to the leadership team and to the people around you. If you are not comfortable with these guidelines, we understand. Really. We do hope you will join us from home via live-stream at 9am or 11am on Sunday morning.
Pastor Rulon and Church Council